Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi yall

I'm Jenna. I used to have a blog, *cough* before my gmail account was deactivated *cough*
As I did before, I'm going to be blogging a lot about whats happening with me throughout the spiral. Today I have some news.....*grits teeth* not that all of them are GOOD or anything!
Well, the good thing was that today I got my grand boots from yeva :D after a long time I got them....now I have my hat, boots, and ring.
Then I was feeling LUCKY so I decided to go do Malistaire. I asked one of my best friends to help me, along with another good friend from wizard101 central and her friend. AND OF COURSE MY BEST FRIEND LEFT! and the others were both CLUELESS! So I just gave up after trying to activate the crystals.
So anyways, if you want you can e-mail me questions or comments or anything at jennathediviner@ymail.com, on central I'm Moonthorn (I should really do a story on here), and in-game I'm Jenna, grandmaster diviner.
Talk to ya l8r!

No comments:

Post a Comment